Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Relationships

I was in a conversation this weekend with friends and we discussed religion and religious beliefs. We all came to the conclusion that whichever God you worship doesn't matter how you worship them, but instead that you have a RELATIONSHIP with them. It also does not matter what route you take to get to that relationship, just as long as you have the relationship. 

It was pointed out to me that the Pastor of a dear friend of mine used me as an example in a sermon on people who were seeking answers on the wrong path. Funny, I thought that most Pastors only cared that you believed in a God, not what path you chose to know God?  Oh well, such is life. I know that through Jedism and the Force, I have found the inner peace I searched for and have found some of the answers that I needed, does that mean I have them all? No. Does that mean I may be on the wrong path? Who knows for sure. All I can say is that I am a better person for knowing the Force and will continue to spread goodness and love through it as long as I am able.

As always, may the Force be with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment