Saturday, April 27, 2019

A place of Love and Understanding

Greetings Angels and friends, it has been a while since we've spoken and for that I am sorry. Many things have happened in my life since. Some good, some bad but all have made me stronger.

I recently had a chance to attend an open house of an amazing place here in my home town of Delaware, OH. It is called Spiritual Horizons. I entered the place and I was at peace instantly. It is a place of Love and understanding and non-judgement and is dedicated to spreading the word.

They will be offering many different types of services to the community and to those searching for inner peace. You will find it, be it through Spirit Images, Crystal Readings, Psychic Medium Reading or many others.

I urge you all to come visit them either in person at 230 North Sandusky Street Delaware, OH 43015 or on Facebook at Spiritual Horizons.

May the Force be with you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment