Monday, February 3, 2014

A little about the website and us.

Welcome and thank you for reading the first of many posts about Angels of the Force Ministry!

Allow me to introduce myself, I am Master Jedi Reverend Robert W. Souder my Associate Pastor is Reverend Christopher Shirk. Together we formed Angels of the Force Ministry to not only help us understand and come to grips with trials and tribulations in our own lives, but to help our friends and the community in general with theirs as well.

Rev. Shirk and myself wish to thank those of our family and friends who continue to back us in our endeavour to find a permenate home for our ministry and who will hopefully come to hear us speak. For now we will be gathering once a month on Saturday afternoons for the foreseeable future or until we out grow our current meeting place, which will hopefully be sooner than later!

We will be posting text and video copies of our sermons here, so that those friends and family out of state or out of country can follow us. In the coming days I will be posting short biographies of myself and Rev. Shirk so that you can get to know us better and what motivated us to bring like minded individuals together for the greater good, so until then my friends I wish you all peace and love and hope that through us all of you will become Warriors for Peace and Love, may the Force be with you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment