Monday, March 24, 2014

A hard lesson to learn

I have always been there for my friends. To help them, to comfort them, to give them advice if they need it, and generally support them in anyway I can.  I especially do this with the women in my life. Unfortunately though, I am learning a very hard lesson. You can only help the ones who want it.

I am beginning to wonder when this will sink in. I recently was talking with a youn lady whom I've been talking with for some time and she told me that she wanted to "feel human again," I asked her if I can help. She asked me why did I just offer that now? I explained to her that we had just recently met in person and that everytime I wanted to talk to her like a "human" she refused and said she didn't want to talk about those things, and then told me to go away permenately.

I'm not gonna lie, it hurt and it hurt bad. But that is her choice. She wanted so badly for someone to talk and treat her like a "human" and not just a sexual object and yet when I offered to do both, she didn't want to open up and let me see the human side. Grant it she is only 18, and more than likely scared and confused. I offered to help her feel "human" by just talking, Hell I even tried to get her involved with playing on the cannon!  Again, I feel the sting of trying to help someone who doesn't want the help.  When am I ever gonna learn?


As always may the Force be with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment