Sunday, August 12, 2018

The Force is repaying.

Greetings my friends,

I haven't had the best of luck through out my life with women, as a matter of fact I was voted by my high school class "Most Likely Never to Marry." Needless to say that kinda hurt. Up to the age of 25 I was convinced I was going to die alone.  Then along came my wife, Katrina. We have been married 22 years this past July with two lovely little girls. Even though I love my wife madly, I always knew I had more love to give than just for her or my family period. Explaining this to her and her feeling the same at one time we began our search for a Third. A Third being another young lady to join us in our marriage, creating a Triad. Yes, we are Poly. So, fast forward 20 + years we find the perfect young lady for us, she is kind, sweet and loving with very little drama attached. She also has a 3 year old Son, he fills the gap of me wanting a Son and my wife wanting another child. Plus the girls treat him like a little brother.

Well, going into this we knew she was Poly as well and had other boyfriends and a girlfriend. I recently had a chance to chat with her girlfriend. She too is very kind, sweet, understand and fun loving. Now, she has been told about us thru Lynn (our Third) and is very interested in meeting us. She also has expressed and interest in dating us as well.  Now, here I sit a short fat guy who has had TERRIBLE luck with women through out his life with not one, not two, but THREE women!

Needless to say I'm a bit overwhelmed! I've never had this much attention from women in my life! I've always been the Brother or Friend Zone Guy, which to a point is great, but it does get tiring after a while! I expressed these feelings and thoughts to them the other night, because I was feeling overwhelmed and down on myself. Then Lynn said to me, "Well don't you think that we are the Universe/Force's way of paying you back?" Meaning, the Universe/Force gave me my wife as an apology, now as an extra way of saying sorry the Universe/Force is giving me these other two women.

I never thought of it that way, but I believe that just what might be happening! I've had such horrible luck over the years with women and I've put so much good Karma into the Universe/Force through my beliefs and attitude that this might just be the way I has been chosen to repay me. Grant it this does secure my position as Alpha Nerd, but also as a good person. I am not going to second guess myself about this anymore and wish to say "Thank You" to the Universe/Force. So, in closing as say to you my friend, it is never too late for you to get repaid. As always, May the Force be with you my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment